Intensive course 5 x 4 lesson units weekly (60 lessons in 3 weeks) PLN 1190
Intensive course 2 weeks 5 x 4 lesson units weekly (40 lessons in 3 weeks) PLN 990
Intensive course 1 week 5 x 4 lesson units weekly PLN 590
Summer semi intensive course 4 x 2 lesson units weekly (32 lessons in 4 weeks) PLN 890
General course 2 x 2 lesson units weekly (56 lessons) PLN 1190
One-to-one classes (upon request) PLN 80 for 45 min
- All fees must be paid before the course is due to start.
- Students are required to pay all bank transfer charges. Fees are not considered to have been paid until they have reached the account of the school; students are responsible for making sure that enough time is allowed.
- A partially attended course cannot be reimbursed.
- The school can vary lessons schedules following its own needs.
- The school cannot accept responsibility for personal accident or loss or damage to the student’s property.
- There are no classes on Public Holidays.
- We strongly recommend that all students travel with adequate insurance cover.
- The school has a commitment to its students to provide the services requested and, once a course is confirmed will endeavour to abide by it. However, the school cannot be held legally liable if, for reasons beyond its control, it is unable to provide the services that it has been contracted to supply. If the school is unable to provide the service(s) requested by a student, the school agrees to provide an alternative service(s) of similar or higher value as a substitute. In all matters the directors` decision is final.
- Any discounts or special offers that a student may be entitled to must be claimed at the time of registration. Eligibility for any discount or special offer must be proven at the time of registration.
- In principle, there can be no claim for refund of fees in the event of a student’s late arrival, non-attendance, withdrawal or any other reason for failure of a student to take up services booked with the school.
- Applicants who are refused a visa will be refunded all course and accommodation fees less 2 weeks.